The usage of the Japanese particle を, から, まで, and へ：
click to open video
Okay, I hope you have a good understanding of how to use を, から, まで, and へ. Let’s just check your understanding real quick with a quiz. Can you translate these sentences?
Try to translate the following sentences. Click on the down arrow to see the answer:
1. I bought a new computer.
2. The bird flew through the air.
3. There is a meeting from 9.
4. I received a letter from my friend.
5. I studied until I got tired.
6. I ran as far as the park.
7. I returned home.
8. My mother went to the department store and went shopping.
Cheat Sheet with Usage and JLPT test questions:
N5 Grammar wo, kara, made, and he (pdf/107.69kb)