The usage of the Japanese particle か、よ、わ、and ね：
click to open video
Okay, I hope you have a good understanding of how to use か、よ、わ、and ね. Let’s just check your understanding real quick with a quiz. Can you translate these sentences?
Try to translate the following sentences. Click on the down arrow to see the answer:
1. I don't know if Pat is a woman or a man.
2. As for your trip, are you going to France or Spain?
3. What are you doing?
4. Where are you going?
5. I'm telling you I know!
6. I'm telling you you are wrong!
7. (You) speak Spanish, don't you?
8. Today is Wednesday, right?
Cheat Sheet with Usage and JLPT test questions:
N5 Grammar ka, yo, wa, and ne (pdf/101kb)