The usage of the Japanese particle に：
click to open video
Okay, I hope you have a good understanding of how to use the particle に. Let’s just check your understanding real quick with a quiz. Can you translate these sentences?
Try to translate the following sentences. Click on the down arrow to see the answer:
1. I got married on March 21st.
2. I went to Okinawa in the summer.
3. There is a dog in my house.
4. There is sake in the refrigerator.
5. Jon went to the post office.
6. He went into the store.
7. I returned home to sleep.
8. I went to Big Echo to sing.
Cheat Sheet with Usage and JLPT test questions: