An important message for anyone looking to learn Japanese quickly and easily…
Here’s your chance to skip the struggle to pass the JLPT… 100% Guaranteed.
Get the edge and discover all the tips and tricks of learning Japanese, so that you can pass the test in less time with less pain. Guaranteed to give you better results faster than you ever thought possible.
“The JLPT Study Guide Kit”
Are you looking to pass the JLPT?
You’re about to discover an amazing way to study smarter and not harder. Be able to breeze through reading passages with good speed and comprehension, be able to listen to Japanese without breaking a sweat.
The JLPT Study Guide Kit is a collection of proven tips, tools and memorization techniques that can help make the JLPT easier than you think. Even if you don’t have the language ‘gene’.
And if you are wondering, you don’t have to complete shut-in or a “book worm” to pass the test, even at the highest, N1 level.
Even if you only have a few minutes a day to study …
Even if you are just starting out …
Even if you don’t have the language ‘gene’ …
Even if you’re smart but you have poor study habits …
I think I’m a lot like you. When I first started studying Japanese, I was a self-studier. I did try some University classes earlier on, but they didn’t suit me for a variety of reasons, they were expensive, fairly boring, and not very effective for me. So, I started studying on my own time.
But, I was completely lost. I worked hard doing exercises out of the books I had, but nothing seemed to be working. I started having this feeling that I was just simply wasting my time trying to study. I would spend hours writing out sentences and by the next day I had almost completely forgot them already.
I just kept going around in circles. But, I really liked Japan, and wanted to stay here.
I wanted to feel a lot more comfortable with all the kanji, kana and sounds that surrounded me on a daily basis. I didn’t want to be that ugly foreigner that constantly has to ask their Japanese friend to translate absolutely everything for them.
Soon after I came to Japan, I discovered the JLPT and set my sights on passing the test. I found it to be a great goal to shoot for. I managed to just pass the old 三級 (N4) test with a score of 252/400*. I think out of shear luck. But after that, I set the goal of passing 二級 (N2).
I wanted to be able to use Japanese at work as well as read magazines and simply read notices I got in the mail. I wanted to be able to feel the heart of Japan by being able to read and hear it from natives directly instead of relying on someone’s interpretation.
I started studying for that test as hard as I could. I went to take it the first time, fairly confident that I might come close to passing and failed (160/400 points)*. I was okay with that because it was my first try. So I studied hard for another year and got… a 200/400*. Ugh…
*You need 240/400 to pass.
I felt like I was wasting my time. I tried it again, and this time it was the N2. The score?
45/180 (90+/180 is passing)
Wow! That was a smack in the face! What a complete failure!
So I took a step back and took a long hard look at my studies. What have I been spending so much time doing? I feel like I had spent hours carving away at the language and not having anything to show for it.
I knew that had to change for me to pass the test. So I started experimenting. I started adding things to my study regimen from the crazy to the completely sane. I wanted to see what worked and what didn’t work. I was tired of wasting my time.
What I learned is that to learn a language, you have to do some hard work, but you need to do the right kind of hard work.
What all do you get with the JLPT Study Guide Kit?
The kit is broken down into a 4 week short course:
- Week 1 – Short term and long term goals, what level do you need to study for? What can you do after you have passed each level?
- Week 2 – Finding time, in this section, I walk you through how to find the time to study and schedule out your study time so it gets DONE.
- Week 3 – Locations, in this section, I walk you through one of the most important, but most overlooked things about a good study plan, the place you study. It is vital that you choose a good place for you to study.
- Week 4 – Choosing Activities, in this massive section, I go over several different types of activities that you can use to work on your specific weaknesses. I’ll also reveal the secrets of how to remember and recall all those vocabulary words and kanji you need for each level.
Plus over 70 minutes of tutorials and walk-throughs in HD video!
Plus tons of guides!!!
- How to Choose an Appropriate Level Reading Book – I’ll go over the types of books look for level by level and how to look through a book and know it is a good fit for you. I’ll also tell you how to get the best deals on books in or out of Japan.
- Language Learning Dictionaries – Choosing a dictionary can be a little difficult. Some are too complicated, others too simple, I’ll go over the key dictionaries you need to help you understand the vocabulary you’ll encounter during your studies.
- Flashcard Systems – In this guide I walk through some of the top ways to study and retain vocabulary for the test as well as go over how I use them.
- Reading Tips – How can you get the most out of your reading time? What do you do when you see a word you don’t know in your reading?
- Listening Materials – Where to get good listening materials divided by level. What kind of material is good for you and how you want to study?
- Listening Tips – How can you improve your listening quickly? What skills are important to master for you to become a good listener in a foreign language?
- Where to go for Help – If you are self-studier like me, it is sometimes hard to find answers to the questions that inevitably come up. Here I go over some of the resources that have helped me out.
- Choosing an Exercise Book – There are several different kinds of books that you will need to study to pass the JLPT. I go over each of the books by level, so you can pick out the right one for you.
- Browser Extensions – To help you read Japanese online and look up words easily for both Firefox and Chrome.
- Smart Phone Apps – The key apps that can help you maximize those little pieces of time you have during the day to study as well as what dictionary apps to use for both iOS and Android.
That is a total of 10 different guides to help you with your studies in addition to the 4 week course!
Try The JLPT Study Guide Kit Completely RISK-FREE With My 90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
My goal is to see you succeed and pass the test.
And the only way I can help you pass is to get you started with the JLPT Study Guide Kit as quickly as possible.
That’s how you can gain access to some of the tips and tricks that have helped me succeed in my studies.
It’s all to help you study smarter and not harder.
So you can pick up the kit now with the full confidence that you can access everything completely risk free.
If you decide that the kit isn’t for you, you can simply cancel and I’ll refund the complete purchase price.
No problem, no hassles, no worries.
That’s how I take care of my readers.
Incredible Limited Time Bonuses
#1 Lifetime Membership to JLPT Boot Camp Premium ($100 value) – this is huge! I just opened up a site where people who are looking for help to take them to the next level can get it. I’ll be releasing regular grammar cheat sheets of each of the levels starting with N5. Although it is currently in beta, you’ll have lifetime access to all the updates. Here is an example of one of the cheat sheets:
#2 One on one 30 minute consultation with me ($20 value) – Are you having problems? Are you stuck in a rut? Tell me about it over Skype and I will walk you through a new game plan.
Lifetime Updates, Too!
I want the JLPT Study Guide Kit to be THE best guide out there for passing the JLPT. To that end, I will continue to add what works, and change what doesn’t work.
I am going to continue researching proven reading, listening exercises as well as proven memory techniques to keep the kit up-to-date and helping more people.
Since the kit will get bigger in the future, it will go up in price. Be sure to lock in all the updates at this low introductory price while it lasts.
Obviously, this low introductory price of $27 won’t last forever.
I’ll be raising the price after this special promotional period, so lock it in now.
See you soon!