- Download 1
- File Size 9.87 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 11, 2021
- Last Updated July 12, 2021
JLPT Study Guide Kit
Get your studying off to the right start with the JLPT Study Guide Kit. It starts off with a 2 month short course that will help you get on track with your Japanese learning. It combines all the tips and tricks I have learned over the years about how to study the most effectively.
The kit is broken down into a 2 month short course (in a PDF):
- Week 1 – Short term and long term goals, what level do you need to study for? What can you do after you have passed each level?
- Week 2 – Finding time, in this section, I walk you through how to find the time to study and schedule out your study time so it gets DONE.
- Week 3 – Locations, in this section, I walk you through one of the most important, but most overlooked things about a good study plan, the place you study. It is vital that you choose a good place for you to study.
- Week 4 – Mental game, staying focused on your studies can be tough, I'll take you step by step through some techniques that will help you stay on track, so you can achieve your goals.
- 2nd Month - Choosing Activities, in this massive section, I go over several different types of activities that you can use to work on your specific weaknesses. I'll also reveal the secrets of how to remember and recall all those vocabulary words and kanji you need for each level.
Plus over 90 minutes of tutorials and walk-throughs in HD video!
Plus tons of guides!!!
- How to Choose an Appropriate Level Reading Book – I'll go over the types of books look for level by level and how to look through a book and know it is a good fit for you. I'll also tell you how to get the best deals on books in or out of Japan.
- Reference Materials – I'll go over the key resources you need to help you understand the vocabulary you'll encounter during your studies. Not only information about dictionaries, but also thesauruses and where to find great example sentences.
- Flashcard Systems – In this guide I walk through some of the top ways to study and retain vocabulary for the test as well as go over how I use them.
- Reading Tips – How can you get the most out of your reading time? What do you do when you see a word you don't know in your reading?
- Listening Materials – Where to get good listening materials divided by level. What kind of material is good for you and how you want to study?
- Listening Tips – How can you improve your listening quickly? What skills are important to master for you to become a good listener in a foreign language?
- Where to go for Help – If you are self-studier like me, it is sometimes hard to find answers to the questions that inevitably come up. Here I go over some of the resources that have helped me out.
- Choosing an Exercise Book – There are several different kinds of books that you will need to study to pass the JLPT. I go over each of the books by level, so you can pick out the right one for you.
- Browser Extensions – To help you read Japanese online and look up words easily for both Firefox and Chrome.
- Smart Phone Apps – The key apps that can help you maximize those little pieces of time you have during the day to study as well as what dictionary apps to use for both iOS and Android.
- How to Speed and Up and Slow Down Audio - Do you have a recording where the speakers are going too fast? Slow it down. Do you want to increase your reading speed? Practice with a faster recording.
- Test Taking Strategy - What sections of the JLPT are worth more than others, where you should spend more time answering questions, what questions you should answer first.
- Learning Vocabulary - How can you really lock in vocabulary? What does it take to really know it?
That is a total of 13 different guides to help you with your studies in addition to the 2 month course!